Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Domestic and Foreign Policy


The purpose of this weeks drawing is to illustrate policy. In particular domestic policy. The cartoon is to depict a businessman who was laid off. He then had to go to the unemployment office to file. Also he would probably then want to apply for WIC, food stamps, and Medicaid for his family. Interestingly enough economic policy and social policy are closely related. If economics are not well such as our current situation with job loss and the housing market then citizens are more likely to fall into social problems such as needing unemployment and welfare. On the other hand, if the economy is well then people are less likely to need welfare.

In my past cartoons I do feel that I have expressed some political leanings. I feel someone would think I am fair but I do have more of a conservative feel for things.

No comments:

Post a Comment